Join one of the leading Oil & Gas service companies in the Dallas/ Fort Worth area as a full-time CDL truck driver. As part of a growing fleet, you’ll advance your trucking career while working a great schedule.
Enjoy full benefits, paid time off, and a competitive wage. If you are safety-focused and customer-oriented, Joe Rod Services has a home for you!
Apply now and see what Joe Rod Services has to offer! Call 940-841-1804
Our Compensation Package Includes
• Monthly Bonus Program
• Home Nightly – Local Work
• Full Benefits Package including: Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
• Telehealth Virtual Visits
• Weekly Pay
• Direct Deposit
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Company-issued PPE
• Company-paid Life Insurance
• Must be 21 years or older
• A Valid Class A CDL with Tanker and Air Brakes endorsements
• Minimum of 6 months driving Experience
• Acceptable driving record required
• Ability to operate a 13/18 speed manual transmission
• Current Medical Card required
• Oil Field experience preferred
• Legally eligible to work in the United States
• Must be able to successfully complete a pre-employment DOT drug screen, DOT physical, and pre-employment fitness for duty test (FIT Test)
• Must be able to successfully pass a background check, which will include previous employment check, criminal history and motor vehicle record review
This description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities of the position. Incumbents will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and duties outside of their normal responsibilities as assigned by their supervisor.
Physical Demands And Work Environment
• Physical demands include: sitting, standing, walking, lifting materials (maximum 75 pounds) carrying, pushing, pulling, kneeling, bending, twisting, repetitive wrist and hand movements
• Drivers work in all types of weather conditions including extreme temperatures cold/hot and wet/humid conditions.
• Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran