Experience Dump Truck Drivers, Clean driving record, Full Time/Part Time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drives truck to destination.
- Pulls levers or turns crank to tilt body and dump contents.
- Inspects truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, water and all fluids and performs pre and post trip inspections.
- Responsible for the condition of their vehicle. For example, keeps truck clean and in good working order.
- Inspects material to ensure it has been loaded correctly and is secure and reviews shipping documents to verify all information is accurate.
- Maintains driver log according to I.C. regulations.
- Accurately enters ticket information into hard mount computer system in truck.
- Driver must be in DOT Compliance at all times during employment at Rock On Enterprises, Inc. Must maintain a clean driving record.
- Drivers are responsible for setting their own brakes
- Drivers are expected to grease their truck once a week. (every 5000 miles)
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.