Automotive TechniciansK&M Automotive
K&M Automotive has an immediate need for Automotive Technicians. We are looking for entry level to mid-level technicians that want to grow and expand their capabilities with us. Candidate should be a quality, hardworking individual with the drive, determination, and expertise to work in our service department. Must be eager to learn, honest, reliable, willing to work as a team.
- Perform minor maintenance, e.g., changing oil and filters, rotating tires, replacing cabin or air filters, replacing bulbs and changing wiper blades.
- Thoroughly perform complete vehicle maintenance inspection including tires, brakes and fluid levels.
- Fluid changes throughout vehicle
- DOE, Light duty mechanical (brakes/water pumps, etc.)
- Maintains cleanliness of vehicles while performing service or repairs
- Communicate appropriate customer vehicle maintenance recommendations to the service adviser.
- Helps maintain shop appearance and safety standards and ensures the shop runs in an efficient manner by performing duties such as inventory stocking and other general functions
- Follows all shop policy, procedure, safety, and environmental rules
- Attends all staff meetings, training, and educational classes as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Clean driver's record
- ASE Certification is ideal
- Must be able and willing to pass a drug screen
- Must be eager to learn, honest, and reliable
- Top pay for qualified personnel
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Paid Uniforms
- Paid Holidays (Including Birthday)
- Paid Sick Leave/PTO
- Weekends off
- Retirement plan
- Discount on products