DriversKearney Public Schools
Essential Job Functions: (Include, but are not limited to)
1. Drives route on regular assigned time.
2. Reports to the Transportation/Maintenance building one half hour before assigned depart times.
3. Follows all rules and regulations for bussing as set forth by the State of Nebraska and the Board of Education.
4. Dresses appropriately for the job representing the district.
5. Keeps the interior of bus clean on a regular/scheduled basis.
6. Informs the Transportation Coordinator of any accidents or traffic violations. If in a school vehicle, radios in; if in auto, within 24 hours.
7. Exercises sound judgment and maintain good public relations with parents, staff, and patrons.
8. Performs other duties assigned by the Supervisor of Transportation.
Other Requirements: (Intellectual, Sensory)
- Accepts responsibility.
- Proficient in written and oral communication.
- Works well with children and adults.
Kearney Public Schools is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.