CDL-A Local Flatbed Driver
Welcome home! That is the feeling you will get when you walk through the doors at Keim TS. We are a family owned company with over 65 years of trucking history, and we believe that our drivers are part of our family as well. With 200 of the best drivers in the business, we haul more than 50,000 flatbed loads per year safely throughout the Midwest & Southeast. We give you every opportunity to succeed and we are driven to provide the best working conditions possible – the rest is up to you! We are always looking to add safe, professional CDL-A drivers to our fleet!
If you have at least 1 year of recent OTR flatbed experience or OTR experience, we have a training program just for you! $1,000/week during orientation & training!
Keim TS offers some of the most competitive & family-oriented benefits in the industry. These benefits included Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance coverage, dental insurance, vision insurance, free $20,000 life insurance policy, $25 tarp/$20 un-tarp pay, 50% of drop pay, 50% job-site pay, 30% detention pay, anniversary/vacation pay, safety bonuses, & a 401K Retirement Plan. Keim drivers have their choice of being paid mileage or percentage and receive their paychecks by direct deposit weekly. Our pay scale starts at 50 cents per mile or 25.25% (driver choice), but with verifiable experience, it can go up from there! Plus our pay scale is progressive, so every year you will see a raise in pay! Top drivers make well over $80,000 per year while student drivers make over $65,000 per year. Keim TS also offers a rider policy to our drivers & their families at no cost.
Keeping our drivers safe and comfortable is our priority and our new Kenworth T680 & W990 rigs make that easier. Our trailer to truck ratio is over a 2-to-1 so our drivers spend less time waiting for loads and more time delivering them. We know how stressful it can be to be an over-the-road driver; that is why every one of our drivers has a manager that they check in with. If you have a problem or concern, we’ll be there to help you every step of the way.
We know how important family is and believe your family is as important to you as ours is to us. That’s why we take time to get to know our drivers and their families and we work hard to get you the family time you need by getting you home most weekends. When you join Keim TS, your family becomes part of our family. Our equipment, home time, and pay scales are at the top of the industry, and yet we are small enough that we know our drivers by name, and are able to fit their needs into our freight lanes and work schedules successfully.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $0.51 per mile
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid orientation
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Passenger ride along program
- Referral program
- Safety equipment provided
- Vision insurance
- Home weekly
- Breakdown pay
- Detention pay
- Extra stop pay
- Loading / unloading pay
- Safety bonus
- Signing bonus
- Yearly bonus
- OTR Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- CDL A (Preferred)
- On the road
Trucking freight handling:
- Secure freight by hand
Type of Freight:
- Kenworth W990, T880, or T680 double bunk sleepers. 13 speeds or automatic. Driver Reward Program 75 MPH. Sirus Radio.
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma