Fuel/Lube Truck Driver & Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Fuel/Lube Truck Driver
King Sports Construction, a leader in the northeast in building and removing synthetic turf athletic fields, is seeking an experienced Fuel/Lube Truck Driver to join our team. This position is ideal for a reliable, self-motivated individual who works well independently. The driver requires a CDL A or B license with a tanker and hazmat endorsement.
• Must have a CDL A or B license with tanker and hazmat endorsements
• Mechanical background, specifically preventive maintenance tasks on construction equipment
• Must have extensive knowledge of maintenance procedures
• Must possess knowledge of how to use specialty tools for this position (Tools will be provided)
• Must be dependable and able to work well independently
• Must have a clean motor-vehicle record (Supply a current 3 year non-certified Record)
o Must pass a pre-employment drug test
o Must be able to handle the physical requirements of climbing up and down, stooping, crouching, lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds
o Must adhere to safe repair practices
• Travel to various job sites to perform work
• Lubricate and perform preventative maintenance on heavy equipment in the construction industry
• Safely operate drive and maintain company fuel and lube truck
• Must service equipment in various weather conditions
Heavy Equipment Mechanic
• Mechanic 1 year (Required)
Full Job Description
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
• Diagnoses and repairs equipment as needed (including, Construction Equipment, Tractor Trailers, Dump Trucks, Company pickups & cars.
• Diagnoses and repairs differentials, hydraulic systems. motors, transmissions, drives, air conditioning
systems, and electrical systems.
• Performs task per preventative maintenance checklist
• Completes records such as work orders and P.M. checklist.
• Repeated bending, stooping, reaching, crawling, standing, twisting. Unaided lifting to 50 lbs.
• Must have own tools
• Must have experience repairing Diesel Trucks & Equipment.
Class A or B CDL helpful but not required.
King Sports Construction offers a comprehensive benefits package including 401k matched, medical, dental and vision insurance as well as disability, sickness and life insurance, and paid time off (PTO).