KRB2 Logistics, LLC.
Truck Driver (Class A CDL) Interstate driving position. Must be able to pass a drug test, background check and provide references. Maintain a safe and clean work environment and driving record. Maintain professionalism at all times. Must have organizational skills for logging driving hours and loads. Ensure accuracy of packing slips and delivered loads. Conduct daily inspection of trucks. Must comply with all safety & DOT rules and regulations. TWIC card a plus. Wage depending on experience.
PUTTING DRIVERS BACK IN THE DRIVER’S SEAT
VARIANT OFFERS INDUSTRY LEADING PAY
AND MANY MORE GREAT BENEFITS!
Drivers benefit from Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K, NEW Freightliner Cascadias + MORE HOME TIME!
HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
To all the drivers looking to make a move – don’t settle for less than the best. Drive with Variant and be treated like the professional you are.
Truck Driver Job Responsibilities:
- Drive and operate trucks.
- Follow instructions; locate and read location and road maps.
- Pre-inspect truck.
- Pick up goods and materials, verify loads for accuracy, and deliver them as instructed.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Responsible for basic vehicle maintenance; comply with all safe work practices, policies, and processes at all times.
- Complete and verify paperwork for accuracy
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.