Truck Driver - Home NightlyLane Enterprises
Truck Driver Lane Enterprises in Statesville is currently hiring for a full time experienced CDL licensed Truck Driver. Company provided equipment, No overnight trips. We pay by the mile, drops and hook ups. Holiday & Vacation days. Great Benefits!
- Competitive Salary & Bonus
- Family Health Insurance
- Employee Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Pension Plan Paid by Company
- Disability Income Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Travel Expense Reimbursement
- Possible Stock Ownership
Join the Lane team.
When you consider a career with Lane, you're not only joining a team with a great reputation, but because we're employee-owned, you will enjoy the benefits of owning a part of a successful company.
Why Consider Lane?
- Steady, profitable growth due to product and geographic expansion.
- Highly decentralized -- responsibility and authority are in the hands of those closest to the customer.
- A major player in all the company's markets.
- Outstanding opportunities for career exposure in sales, administration, engineering, manufacturing and management. Skill development through internal training and mentoring.
- Lane is highly regarded by its customers, suppliers and specifiers through the reputation earned by its employees.
- Lane is owned by its employees and that opportunity awaits you too.
- Compensation, Benefits and Bonus Lane's policy is to provide competitive salaries and benefits to its employees.
- On top of all that, Lane has a cash bonus, paid annually based on company profits.
Taken together, this adds up to an attractive compensation package.
- Background check, Drug and physical required
- Preferred 7 year's experience & clean driving record.
Lane Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a full-line manufacturer of corrugated metal and plastic drainage products, Lane Enterprises, Inc. operates a number of plants in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeastern states producing various types of buried structures for the construction industry. For more than 75 years, Lane has partnered with contractors, engineers and municipalities to supply reliable products that provide the highest service life, strength, versatility and economy. Our focus on quality products, responsive customer service and technical expertise has established a long, proven history of successful partnerships within the industries we serve.