Transportation and Logistics Specialist
Latham Pool Products is hiring! We are the industry-leading, largest North American manufacturer of inground swimming pools and components. In 2019, Albany Business Review named Latham Pool Products their 'Company of the Year'.
Help prepare paperwork for all shipments sent out on a daily basis. Aid the SRW Manager by interfacing with truck drivers, and data entry in to ERP system.
Do you have Experience Performing the Following Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Utilize basic lean principles to ensure work is completed efficiently
- Interact with truck drivers, and customers to ensure the best service is provided at all times.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, and safety standards.
- Aid in receiving shipments as needed.
- Aid in preparing small pack shipments as needed.
- Ensure all information inputted into our ERP system is accurate.
- Responsible for scheduling LTL and truck load deliveries.
- Comply with international and domestic freight terms.
- Monitoring inventory stock levels
- Ensure Inventory locations are controlled, and changes are made when necessary
Do You Have The Following Qualifications:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED. Associates Degree Preferred.
- 2+ Years of experience in customer service. Logistics experience preferred.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with internal and external personnel.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be proficient in typing, Microsoft Excel, and Word
- Must be available to work overtime as needed including nights and weekends.