Warehouse WorkersLineage Logistics
We are hiring for full-time Case Pickers and Forklift Drivers at our Geneva, IL facility.
Case Pickers: have at least 6 months of warehouse experience
Forklift Drivers: have some experience operating the stand-up forklift
Responsibilities of the Case Pickers:
- Operates electric pallet jack to assemble orders and deliver to staging area
- Marks materials with identifying information
- Opens bales, crates and other containers
- Records amount of material using computerized scanning equipment to update inventory
- Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for assembly
Responsibilities of the Forklift Drivers:
- Completes daily forklift maintenance/check sheet
- Puts away palletized units by raising forks for placement into four or five high racks
- Picks palletized units out of four or five high rack locations and stages for outbound shipment
- Records materials, weight, counts, and condition of food items via RF system
- Loads and unloads materials on and off pallets, skids, or lifting device
- Recharges, maintains and cleans batteries
- This is a cold storage warehouse with temperatures between -10 and 34 degrees
- Appropriate work gear will be provided
- Must be capable of multi-tasking and communicating with a variety of people and personalities
- Noise level in the warehouse varies and, at times, can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.