Delivery Driver / Customer Representative # 518LinPepCo (Pepsi of Topeka)
LinPepCo has more than 25 years of soft drink and vending product distribution experience. Our company includes four soft drink franchises in the Midwest as well as a full-line vending company.
At LinPepCo we pride ourselves on hiring motivated, hard-working individuals. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we offer competitive pay and a great benefits package.
We are currently seeking to fill the following openings at our Topeka, KS Location:
Delivery Driver / Customer Representative – Topeka, KS – Job# 518
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A valid “Class A” commercial driver’s license
- Knowledge of general merchandising
- Basic knowledge of tablets
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Observe and follow all safety procedures
- Familiar with DOT regulations
Delivery Driver / Customer Representative Work Environment and Equipment
Work generally takes place in a customer account setting. Individuals must be able to use a tablet, as well as a two-wheel dolly and pallet jack.
Delivery Route Relief Driver – Topeka, KS – Job# 519
- Class “A” Commercial drivers license, safe driving record – must supply proper documentation.
- Capable of understanding written and oral directions and calculation of pricing
- Operation of motor vehicle, handheld computer and two-wheel hand trucks
- Customer relation skills essential
- Knowledge of all Company products and pricing structures
- Safe operation of two-wheel hand truck and lifting techniques
- Ability to manipulate a two-wheel hand truck through close spaces and up and down stairs
- Integrity with collections of cash and other monies
- Proper lifting techniques essential