School Bus DriverLonergans Charter Service
Millersville, MD Full-time
Posted on June 14, 2019
Apply now Part Time / Full Time. Public & private routes available, also looking for drivers for sports trips. Excellent pay. Benefits. CDL required or will train. Vacation/Sick pay available.
To be a driver you must have or have the ability to obtain a Commercial Driver’s License with Passenger and School Bus endorsements. If an applicant does not currently hold this license, we will train to get the license at no cost to the applicant, but the applicant, upon successful completion of training will be held to a prior signed contract requiring at least 1 year of service to our company or the applicant will have to pay us back for the training.
All of our drivers must become Anne Arundel County Public School Bus Driving Certified and for that to begin, all applicants must furnish a complete driving record that meets the following requirement:
- Not more than one current point
- Has not had more than 2 points in the past 5 years
- Has not had more than one moving violation that resulted in the assessment of points in the past 5 years
- There is not more than 1 “Failure to Appear” on the driving record within the past 5 years.
- Has not had an alcohol related infraction within the past 10 years
- The provided driving record must have been pulled within 30 days of applying with the company.
(Any out of state violations will be assessed as if they were in Maryland)
If you fit these requirements and are interested in becoming a driver apply below.