Class A CDL DriverLonestar Trucking
NOW HIRING TRUCK DRIVERS
Need to Drive 18 Wheeler Tractor Trucks
SIGN ON BONUS WILL APPLY
Class A CDL Required
2+ Years Experience Required
OTR (OVER THE ROAD) and Local Runs/Flex Schedule
Pay at 40%
For More Immediate Consideration Quick Apply Above
Or Contact Below:
Fax Resume To: 713-795-5913
For Questions Call: 832-879-2526 or 346-701-8499
Cdl Drivers are responsible for transporting different types of goods from distribution centers to customer locations using a truck. They are also required to perform inspections before and after a trip, and unload cased products from the trailer to customer facilities. These drivers also follow appropriate safety procedures to transport dangerous cargo and maintain logs of vehicle repair status and working hours.
Cdl Drivers usually perform many of the following tasks:
• Delivering freight.
• Managing proof of delivery paperwork from customers.
• Assisting workers in loading and unloading trucks.
• Checking mechanical aspects of the vehicle.
• Driving different types of trucks.
• Having customer service skills.
• Being self-motivated.
• Having good communication skills.
• Being able to work independently.
• Having interpersonal skills.
• Being responsible.
• Having good knowledge of roads.
• Being able to work under pressure.
• Having good work ethic.
• Being able to read customer orders and follow safety regulations.
Persons who want to work as Cdl Drivers need to have a High School Diploma or equivalent education level as minimum academic qualifications. They also must attend a training program from a technical or vocational school in order to learn suitable skills and knowledge to obtain the Commercial Driver´s License (CDL). This document is required to drive trucks or other types of vehicles carrying hazardous materials or oversize loads with a weight over 26,001 pounds.