Class A CDL Truck Drivers
Class A CDL Truck Drivers Needed LSP Transport, LLC. (LSPT), is looking for highly qualified, professional, over-the-road drivers to deliver reliable and quality service. Drivers will operate out of Stanton, North Dakota, to deliver hazardous and non-hazardous drag reducing chemicals to company owned sites and consumer customers. Successful drivers embody the core values of safety, commitment, collaboration, and integrity.
LSPT offers competitive pay and comprehensive benefits.
• Leading national industry compensation
• Daily per diem
• Annual bonus potential
• Low cost medical, prescription drug plan, dental, vision and life insurance
• 401K with company matching
• Employer-paid retirement savings plan
• Paid vacation and paid holidays
• Tuition reimbursement
Required Skills & Competencies:
• A positive and safe attitude
• Valid Class A CDL license with Tanker and HazMat endorsements
• A minimum of 2 years verifiable tractor/trailer experience
• Stellar driving and safety record
• Ability to operate Windows-based computer, iPhone, Microsoft Outlook, and software applications (apps)
• Meet Department of Transportation physical and medical requirements, pass substance abuse screening and agree to random substance abuse screening as required by Company Policy.
Preferred Skills & Competencies:
• Previous tanker experience
• TWIC card
• Regularly lift and/or move hoses and fittings that weigh up to 50 pounds.
• Climb steps and ladders to operate valves, gauge tanks, or perform maintenance on equipment
• Walk, stand, stoop, sit, climb, and carry material/hoses on even and uneven terrain
• Work in uncontrolled environment and weather
• Use hand tools.