Driver RecruiterMagnum Companies
Do you have experience recruiting in the transportation industry? If so, this is the job for you! Magnum is a family-owned transportation company with Midwest values that proves every day to be one of the most innovative transportation companies in the business, and is currently hiring for a Driver Recruiter position to recruit for new Over The Road truck drivers! We are looking for someone who is highly-motivated, energized, self-sufficient and has a passion for helping others. Within this role you will be responsible for all the recruiting processes for our Truckload division; such as building relationships through job fairs, running pre-hire background processes, and coordinating drug/alcohol screening all while ensuring hiring qualifications are being met.
- Review applications and interview candidates via telephone to select qualified individuals.
- Track most appropriate and cost-effective forum for advertising driving positions (print, web, social media, etc).
- Receive and respond timely to all driver inquiries regarding employment by phone, email or other means.
- Visit truck driving schools and attend job fairs on a consistent basis to build relationships, recruit new drivers and grow our dock-to-driver program.
- Run required background reports, including DAC, MVR, PSP, and criminal background reports on qualified candidates.
- Coordinate the pre-employment drug and alcohol screening process and schedule new employees for orientation, (including transportation and hotel/lodging arrangements if need be.)
- Ensure all hiring qualifications are met and required documentation is obtained prior to hire.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (flexible and will involve some travel)
Pay: Competitive Salary Depends on Experience
Benefits: This is a full-time position with a full benefits package available, including:
- Free Health Insurance with HSA and FSA Options and Wellness Incentives
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Supplemental Insurance Voluntary Options (Short-Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Accident/Hospital Confinement, Critical Illness/Cancer Insurance)
Magnum is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. We participate in E-Verify.
We are Veteran Owned and Operated!