Owner Operator ProgramMarrlin Transport
Program Power Only For Marrlin Transit Inc.
- Home Weekly- Dedicated Freight
- Competitive Pay Scale For All Dispatched Miles
- Generous FSC For All Dispatched Miles
- Generous Accessorial Pay
- Fuel Card With All Discounts Applied
- Weekly Settlements-Direct Deposit
- All Authorized Tolls And Scale Tickets Paid (Pike pass Provided)
- All Authorized Lumper Fees Paid
- MTI Tire And Parts Discounts
- Trailer Interchange Agreement - No Trailer Fee
- CDL Class A
- Clean MVR, DAC, And PSP
- ELD Required
- Must Have MC & DOT Numbers
- Must Have Operating Authority & Tag
- Truck Weight Up To 19,000#
- $1.05 Per Mile All Authorized Loaded/Empty Miles
- $ .36 Per Mile FSC (MTI Chart) All Authorized Loaded/Empty Miles (week March 25, 2018)
- $30.00 Each Extra Stop In Transit
- 98% Driver No Touch
- 95% Preloaded - Outbound
- 50% Preloaded - Inbound
Marrlin Transit Jobs:
REGIONAL & OTR DRIVERS
OWNER OPERATOR PROGRAM FOR MARRLIN TRANSIT INC
Position Summary: Drives tractor and trailer (53”van) making deliveries for Marrlin Transits customers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Drives diesel powered tractor/trailer combination units transporting safely and efficiently all assigned shipments.
- Performs inspections of vehicle(s) as required by company policy, state, federal, and local laws to ensure the vehicle is in safe operating condition.
- Complies with all regulations, rules, and company policies and procedures while performing job duties.
- Makes on time delivery or pick-up of freight. Obtaining signed receipts of their load.
- Reports all road hazards observed en-route.
- Makes on time delivery or pick-up of freight. Obtaining signed receipts for their load.
- Follows company guidelines pertaining to acceptable conduct when dealing with supervisors, shop personnel, drivers and customers.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Must be at least 23 years of age.
- Must have two years verifiable truck experience or five years of verifiable over-the-road experience operating a commercial motor vehicle.
- Must have the ability to read, write, and speak the English language sufficiently to complete all paperwork requirements established by company policy, and various laws and regulations.
- Must be able to hook and unhook trailers from the tractor including the cranking lever used to raise and lower landing gear on trailers.
The above job description is only intended to be a general guideline, and is not intended to include every rule, regulation, or company policy.