Shuttle Driver and Over the Road DriversMarrlin Transport
Now Hiring Regional and Over the Road Drivers
- Low turnover
- Weekly Home Time
- Free Health Insurance
- $1000 Sign on Bonus
- CDL is required
- Home Daily
- Recent Experience Required
Marrlin Transit Jobs:
REGIONAL & OTR DRIVERS
OWNER OPERATOR PROGRAM FOR MARRLIN TRANSIT INC
Position Summary: Drives tractor and trailer (53”van) making deliveries for Marrlin Transits customers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Drives diesel powered tractor/trailer combination units transporting safely and efficiently all assigned shipments.
- Performs inspections of vehicle(s) as required by company policy, state, federal, and local laws to ensure the vehicle is in safe operating condition.
- Complies with all regulations, rules, and company policies and procedures while performing job duties.
- Makes on time delivery or pick-up of freight. Obtaining signed receipts of their load.
- Reports all road hazards observed en-route.
- Makes on time delivery or pick-up of freight. Obtaining signed receipts for their load.
- Follows company guidelines pertaining to acceptable conduct when dealing with supervisors, shop personnel, drivers and customers.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Must be at least 23 years of age.
- Must have two years verifiable truck experience or five years of verifiable over-the-road experience operating a commercial motor vehicle.
- Must have the ability to read, write, and speak the English language sufficiently to complete all paperwork requirements established by company policy, and various laws and regulations.
- Must be able to hook and unhook trailers from the tractor including the cranking lever used to raise and lower landing gear on trailers.
The above job description is only intended to be a general guideline, and is not intended to include every rule, regulation, or company policy.