PROFESSIONAL DRIVERSMartin Brower
Responsible for the safe operation of company equipment and timely, courteous delivery of product to our customers.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Delivering products to our customer utilizing various methodologies that may include manual conveyors, carts or pallets in a multi-temperature environment
- Effectively maneuver equipment on lots with obstacles and limited space
- Provide exceptional customer service to each customer
- Accurately complete necessary paperwork
- Utilize on-board computer program (XATA)
- Understand and abide by all Company policies, government regulations, and safe work processes at all times
Required Skills and Experience:
- 21 years of age
- Class A CDL
- Have and maintain an acceptable MVR in compliance with DOT requirements
- Minimum 1 year of commercial driving experience or equivalent military experience
- Willing to work any schedule, including weekends and holidays, due to our 24/7 environment
- Customer-focused, team-player attitude
- Demonstrated safety behavior
- This position must pass post-offer background, DOT Physical and drug test
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Prior foodservice distribution/delivery experience
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Frequently stand, walk, reach with hands and arms
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 150 pounds
- Multi-temperature environment
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
Martin Brower is dedicated to being the leading Supply Chain Solutions provider for restaurant chains around the world, creating an outstanding work environment for our employees and delivering unmatched value for our customers while protecting their brands. Martin Brower is part of the Reyes Holdings family of businesses which is one of the largest privately held companies in the U.S.
Martin Brower has been in business for over 60 years and has grown to a multi-billion dollar company. We are a world class team of 9,000 employees located in 19 countries.
Our values drive our culture of People First, which is focused on the safety and wellness of our people and we work diligently every day to support this core value.
We set the highest standards of honesty and integrity and pride ourselves in being a true partner with our customers, suppliers and our communities protecting their brands every step of the way.
Our company could not exist without strong communities. We do our part in making them stronger and believe it is important to provide opportunities for those looking to challenge themselves and serve as ambassadors in their communities.
Imagine a workplace where strong leaders empower a culture where employees strive to deliver unmatched performance, innovation, and engagement.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
Call 618-808-8873, apply at 720 W. McAllister, Lebanon, IL 62254, or online at