Cabinet Makers, Painters, Drivers, and Shop HelpersMcCaw Cabinetry
McCaw Cabinetry is looking for reliable experienced cabinet makers, painters, drivers, and Shop helpers. 1-2 experience preferred. Friendly environment with steady year round work.
Cabinet Maker Job Description:
1) Sets up and operates variety of woodworking machines and uses various handtools to fabricate and repair wooden cabinets and high-grade furniture: Studies blueprints or drawings of articles to be constructed or repaired, and plans sequence of cutting or shaping operations to be performed.
2) Marks outline or dimensions of parts on paper or lumber stock, according to blueprint or drawing specifications.
3) Matches materials for color, grain, or texture.
4) Sets up and operates woodworking machines, such as power saws, jointer, mortiser, tenoner, molder, and shaper, to cut and shape parts from woodstock.
5) Trims component parts of joints to ensure snug fit, using handtools, such as planes, chisels, or wood files.
Apply in person 4392 FM 408 Orange TX 77630.shop: 409.729.9099 cell 409.720.7868