Our support teammates have spirit, sincerity and a dedication to service, and we’re looking for more of it.
Are you looking for a fast-paced job and a great team with an industry leader? McLane Company's distribution center in Carney's Point is looking for qualified candidates to join our support team. Apply now and ROLL WITH US.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
• Interpret and monitor compliance for policies, regulations and best practices for the driver population including (logging hours of service regulations, delivery and credit policies, etc.).
• Fill routes based on driver availability daily using the standby and extra board lists and then develop and update driver and driver helper dispatch schedule daily.
• Provides input on hiring, firing, and performance of a large population of drivers.
• Set up daily tractor/trailer assignments for drivers.
McLANE TEAMMATES ENJOY:
• Full-Time Competitive Pay
• Generous Benefits Package
• Industry Leading 401(k) with Company Match
• Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Begin Day 1
• Holiday Pay after 90 days
• Paid Vacation & Sick Time
• Tuition Reimbursement
• HS Diploma/GED – College degree preferred
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Software Package.
• Be able to rapidly gain knowledge of mainframe computer applications relating to record keeping and scheduling
• Have experience supervising a minimum of 75 drivers.
• Have a minimum of 5 years in similar function (preferred).
• All Candidates Must Pass a Drug Test
• Click for more information or to apply online
McLane is a wholly owned unit of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. (NYSE: BRK) and employs close to 22,000 teammates, operates 80 distribution centers and owns one of the nation’s largest private fleets.
McLane Company is an EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled