Our warehouse teammates have energy, enthusiasm and a passion to problem-solve, and we're looking for more of it.
Are YOU looking for a fast-paced job and a great team with an industry leader? McLane Company's distribution center in Nicholasville is looking for qualified candidates to join our warehouse team. Apply now and ROLL WITH US.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- MAINTENANCE II
Mechanics are required to perform most aspects of troubleshooting, repair and preventive maintenance actions on all material handling equipment (MHE) and other facility support systems. Additional duties include but are not limited to training lower grade mechanics and general building maintenance support.
McLANE WAREHOUSE TEAMMATES ENJOY:
- Great Starting Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance begin after 60 days • Industry Leading 401(k) with Company Match • Holiday pay • Paid Vacation
- At least 18 years old
- High School diploma or equivalent
- All candidates must pass a drug test
- Have a related technical degree. Professional training is preferred.
- Have 3 or more years of professional experience in industrial maintenance.
- Have 2 or more years of MHE maintenance experience.
- Click for more information or to apply online
McLane is a wholly owned unit of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. (NYSE: BRK) and employs close to 22,000 teammates, operates 80 distribution centers and owns one of the nation’s largest private fleets.
McLane Company is an EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled