Our warehouse teammates have energy, enthusiasm and a passion to problem-solve, and we're looking for more of it.
Are YOU looking for a fast-paced job and a great team with an industry leader? McLane Company's distribution center in Carney’s Point, NJ is looking for qualified candidates to join our warehouse team. Apply now and ROLL WITH US.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
This position is an entry-level training and development position. This description is for mechanics that are required to perform troubleshooting, repair and preventive maintenance actions on all material handling equipment (MHE) and other facility support systems.
Perform basic scheduled maintenance repair of most required MHE equipment.
*Ensure spare parts usage, inventory and work order actions are accurately tracked and documented according to Company policy.
McLANE WAREHOUSE TEAMMATES ENJOY:
• Great Starting Pay
• Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance begin after 60 days
• Industry Leading 401(k) with Company Match
• Holiday pay after 90 days
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Paid Vacation & Sick Time
• At least 18 years old
• High School diploma or equivalent
• All candidates must pass a drug test
• Have 1 year of professional experience in industrial maintenance.
• Have 1 year of MHE maintenance experience.
Click for more information or to apply online
McLane is a wholly owned unit of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. (NYSE: BRK) and employs close to 22,000 teammates, operates 80 distribution centers and owns one of the nation’s largest private fleets.
McLane Company is an EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled