CourierMecosta-Osceola Intermediate School District
The Mecosta-Osceola Intermediate School District is accepting applications for a
Part time, Tuesday & Thursday during the school year.
Employment as a Courier for the Mecosta-Osceola ISD District. This employee is responsible for driving a designated route and picking up and delivering mail, equipment, and packages to all schools in the MOISD school district.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid Michigan driver’s license.
- Demonstrated record of safe driving.
- The employee must have good physical stamina.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities considered.
A complete posting is available at
Interested applicants must submit a letter of application, resume, transcripts, certifications and references to:
Mark R. Klumpp
Mecosta-Osceola Intermediate School District
15760 190th Avenue
Big Rapids, MI 49307