CDL DriversMicro Technologies
Micro Technologies is hiring!
At Micro Technologies we innovate technologies that empower food producers to grow a safe, wholesome food supply.
What you will be doing
This position is responsible for ensuring Micro’s customers receive the desired product in a timely manner and ensuring the continued flow of products entering and leaving the warehouse. This position will work in conjunction with all Animal Health personnel to include management, administration, accounting and sales.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive truck to designated location then loads and unloads supplies and equipment as directed by bill of ladings and customer orders
- Unload and check in all trucks with incoming product upon arrival to warehouse
- Inspect truck equipment, supplies, such as fifth wheel, tire, lights, brakes, diesel, oil, and water for defects, before and after trips
- Maintain vehicle upkeep by performing general maintenance and addressing safety concerns including:
- Report all discrepancies and safety concerns to Warehouse Manager.
- Report all needed major repairs to leasing company and Warehouse Manager.
- Performs emergency roadside repairs
- Ensures cargo is secure during transit
- Maintain accurate driving records and follows all regulations including:
- DOT and Hazmat regulations and procedures
- Daily log
- Inspection reports
- Cargo loads
- Customer receipts
- Follows all procedures as detailed in the Delivery Specialist Procedure Manual.
- Maintains constant communication with Warehouse Manager to receive delivery instructions and to report any delivery discrepancies.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory including:
- Taking inventory at customer’s site and determine customer’s needs
- Maintain and order inventory warehouse on a weekly basis
- Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse
- Provide customer service and assist with answering warehouse phones as needed
- Other duties as assigned
What your background should look like (minimum qualifications)
Experience and Educational Requirements:
High School diploma or equivalent is desired. Six months to a year related experience is preferred. Must have a valid CDL with hazmat endorsement and forklift experience. Adequate mobility to continually walk and stand; pull orders from various shelf heights and ability to lift up to 35 lbs regularly and 50 lbs on occasion is required. Occasionally will move 100 lbs from pallet to pallet. Must be able to read and understand English, have basic mathematical skills, number recognition skills, and good hand/eye coordination. Good customer service skills and a sense of urgency are required. Computer knowledge is helpful. Must be available for on-call rotation.
Click apply now!