Transportation ManagerMid Park Inc
Seeking an ambitious and motivated Transportation Manager to coordinate the shipping and receiving of all RCP Products. The successful candidate will possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills to build and establish strong relationships with transportation companies, sub-contractors and suppliers. This person will be responsible for development of new transportation contacts, work with existing contacts and to identify other transportation needs. Responsible for working with Sales, Manufacturing and Purchasing departments to coordinate all incoming and outgoing shipments. Transportation Manager’s eﬀ ort will need to be focused and consistent to guarantee successful expansion and to achieve company sales and growth targets.
• Will be responsible for complying with all company policies and established plant procedures.
• Must be able to read blueprints.
• Must receive and label material according to AISC standards.
• Will be responsible for coordinating all outgoing shipments between customer and preferred carrier as needed utilized to their full potential.
• Will be responsible for scheduling all CDL Drivers to ensure company trucks and drivers are being.
• Will be responsible for searching for and negotiating with new freight carriers and developing better relationships with current freight carriers.
• Will be responsible for coordinating shipments to and from the galvanizer and communicating with them as to when product will be ready for pickup.
• Will be responsible for the overall operation of all shipping activities.
• Will be responsible for overseeing the loading of products in a safe and eﬃcient manner.
• Single medical, dental, and vision coverage for as low as $12.47 per week.
• Health Savings Account with company contribution when enrolled in HDP.
• Free 24/7 Access to physician by phone via Teladoc when enrolled in medical.
• Company Paid Life and Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance.
• Optional AFLAC – Accident, Critical Care, and Hospitalization.
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with 4% company match and immediate investment.
• Paid holidays after 30 days of employment.
• Paid vacation.
• Weekly Direct Deposit.
• Referral Rewards Program.
• Quarterly Incentive Bonus.
• Attendance Bonus.
• Tuition Reimbursement.
• Uniform Program.
• Boot Program.
Salary Range: Salary will commensurate with education and experience.