Transportation Specialist (Driver)Midland Care Connection
We are working to change health care for the better, and looking for experienced, dynamic professionals who want a job that makes a difference.
Midland Care is a growth-oriented, not-for-profit organization with nearly 40 years of experience in health care.
We are seeking a Transportation Specialist (Driver) in Topeka, Lawrence and Kansas City
Full-Time, Part-Time & PRN schedule options available 7 am - 4 pm and 11 am - 8 pm.
The purpose of this position is to coordinate and provide transportation and assistance with patients/clients, under the supervision of the Transportation Coordinator, in accordance with organization policies and procedures and report patient/client needs and concerns to the supervisor.
This position is supervised as designated on the agency organizational chart.
Midland Care Benefits for Full Time Employees:
- Health insurance for single/spouse/child(ren)/family-Company meets the partial deductible
- Dental Plan & Vision Plan
- Flexible Savings Accounts (FSA) *
- Prescription Drug Plan & Free Health/Rx Discount Card
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance *
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Medical Leave & Bereavement Leave (Up to 10 paid days)
- Holiday pay (Six holidays per year)
- 403(b) ERISA Retirement Plan, match provided *
- Free group life and AD&D insurance of $20,000
- Optional voluntary life at group rates
- Free Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ALL employees and dependents *
- Optional long term care insurance
- Corporate Discounts including Findables, local and regional restaurants and attractions
- Paid monthly volunteer time at non-profit organizations
- Employee recognition by discipline, annual dinner and KUDOS Program
- On-site education center to provide CPR Certification and classes that assist in the development and obtaining some CEU credits
- Comprehensive onboarding/orientation
- Leadership Training Program
- Family/Social activities (Fall festival, etc.)
*Available to full-time and part-time employees
- Must possess a valid Kansas Driver’s License, in force automobile liability insurance and maintain a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) that meets the organization’s insurability standard as defined by Midland policy.
- Availability of reliable transportation is required for this position.
- Due to insurance company requirements, must be 25 years of age or older.
- Must have one year of experience working with a frail (elderly or disabled) population.
Preferred: Any level of WORKReady! certification through the Kansas WorkKeys program (available through any Kansas Workforce Center).
Midland Care offers a full continuum of health care services focused on helping people age in our community safely and with dignity. Please consider joining our team!
A tobacco and drug-free environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer