Permit DriverMidway Wholesale
The Driver is responsible for safely and efficiently delivering materials to job sites and loading materials onto rooftops. Drivers at Midway Wholesale drive local routes and return home at the end of each day.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities -
High school diploma or equivalent required. Must have and maintain a valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with a clear driving record. Must be at least 18 years of age. Must pass DOT physicals, maintain medical cards, and pass drug and alcohol screenings in accordance with the Midway Wholesale Drug and Alcohol Program and Policies.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required of this position, but should not be considered comprehensive:
- Ability to verbally communicate in a variety of situations
- Ability to write legibly and clearly
- Work must be completed with quality and accuracy
- Ability to work in a team environment and promote a positive attitude toward teamwork
- Ability to accept and respond to changes in the work environment
At Midway Wholesale, you'll find that we have the family atmosphere of a small business, with all of the benefits of a large-sized company. Some of our benefits include:
- Paid Vacation
- 7 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan
- BCBS Health Insurance, with premiums for the employee paid for by the company
- Delta Dental
- Ameritas Vision
- Term Life and AD&D
- Aflac Short-Term Disability
- Aflac Accident Insurance
- Aflac Cancer Insurance
- Aflac Term Life Insurance
Additionally, the safety of Midway Wholesale's employees is of prime importance. Our equipment, fleet of vehicles, and facilities are regularly inspected. We have a top-notch Safety Consultant that provides frequent and thorough training and awareness. It is our goal that all of our employees go home every day after a safe, productive, and enjoyable work day.