Diesel TechniciansMILLER TRUCK LEASING
Miller Truck Leasing, part of the Miller Transportation Group with over 100 years experience in the transportation industry, is growing and we want you to join our family.
We are looking for qualified Diesel Technicians to join our team in South Philadelphia, PA. You will be responsible for performing repairs on straight trucks, tractors and refrigeration units.
- Perform Routine Maintenance
- Diagnose and repair engine electronics
- Diagnose and repair engine fault codes (Company supplied OEM software)
- Repair / Replace brakes, steering components, suspension, and perform alignments
- Replace clutches & transmissions
- 1-5 years' experience, or entry level mechanics with technical school completion encouraged to apply
- Experience or formal training diagnosing, repairing, and maintaining Class 1-7 diesel tractors
- Must possess a CDL or the ability to acquire the license with the assistance of our trainer
- We will train and assist all mechanics with acquiring a NJ Emissions certificate
- Refrigeration experience a plus!
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong leadership Skills
- Clean driving record
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and physical
- Must own hand tools
- Healthcare - Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k with company match
- Paid overtime
- We offer an extensive training and certification program for all entry level and advanced technicians