Cummins Diesel Mechanic
Immediate opening in Ulysses, KS and Dalhart, TX for a certified Cummins diesel mechanic. Competitive wages, paid holidays, paid vacation, insurance and 401K.
- Experience working on diesel engines
- Experience with Cummins Required
- Must be a team player with a strong sense of commitment to the customer and service team
- Must conduct oneself in a professional manner
- Must have a valid driver's license with the ability to obtain a CDL license
- ASE certifications and OEM training are a plus but we are willing to train you!
Mixer Center is a family-owned and operated company specializing in livestock feeding and manure handling equipment. The company was started in 1992 by Albert Posthumus in Stephenville TX. Since then Mixer Center has grown to 5 locations across Texas, New Mexico, and Kansas. The driving success of the company has been our ability to provide service, parts, and sales to our customers 24-7-365.
Each of our locations is outfitted with multiple service trucks, efficient buildings with overhead cranes, a fully stocked parts department, and the personnel to get the job done right. We also keep a rental fleet of feed mixers so that you can rest at ease knowing we will keep you feeding 24-7.