The Advisory Board of the Montachusett Regional Transit Authority (MART)
invites applications for the position of Administrator.
MART is a quasi-public authority serving twenty three communities in north central Massachusetts. MART currently provides fixed route, paratransit and Council on Aging services, as well as management of an extensive HST brokerage services contract.
The Administrator is the agency’s Chief Executive Officer. The Administrator is responsible for providing overall leadership and effective management of the agency within the policies and directives of the Federal Transit Administration, MassDOT, Massachusetts EOHHS and MART’s Advisory Board.
Candidates are required to have:
- Considerable transit industry and brokerage management experience.
- Ten years of progressively responsible transit industry management experience is required with at least four years of experience at the senior management level.
- The position requires a bachelor’s degree in business administration, transportation / transportation planning, public administration or related fields.
The position description is posted at http://www.mrta.us/about/job-postings.
All resumes and cover letters for the position must be submitted electronically to the MART Administrator Search Committee c/o Human Resources Director, MART at HumanResources@MRTA.US.
MART will accept applications until August 3, 2021
Applications should include the following documents:
- Letter of application (not exceeding three pages) addressing how your experience and professional qualifications will serve MART’s needs
- A current resume including contact information and an e-mail address
- Three (3) professional references
The Salary range for the position is $4,190 to $5,605 bi-weekly.
MART is an Equal Opportunity Employer