Diesel MechanicMotor Coach
Driving you to a better future! Join the Megabus family, a leader in the transportation industry, diagnosing & making repairs. Minimum 3 years experience & working knowledge of Department of Transportation rules & regulation for over-the-road vehicles required. Motor coach industry experience a plus.
Requirements also includes:
Working knowledge of PM inspections & complex operations, including engine, electrical, fuel, brake & exhaust repairs.
* Perform repair and preventive maintenance procedures
* Troubleshoot and Diagnose mechanical and electrical problems
* Document time and materials used on work orders
* Perform road calls if needed
* Follow Safety Policies and Procedures
* High School Diploma or equivalent and at least one year of Truck, Bus or Heavy Equipment Maintenance experience
* Valid Commercial Drivers License or ability to obtain within (6) months of hire date
* Experience in Electronic Diagnostics
* Ability to troubleshoot and evaluate mechanical and electronic problems
* Technicians are required to supply their own hand tools
* Competitive Salary, Based on experience
* Paid Vacation after (1) year of service
* (5) Personal Days after Probationary Period for all Full Time employees
* Quarterly Tool Allowance
* Health, Dental, Vision Plans
* Life Insurance & Disability Plans
* (7) Paid Holidays for Full Time Employees
* 401K after (1) year of service
* Uniforms Provided
Qualified applicants should have tools of the trade.
We are an EOE committed to employing a diverse workforce, as well as a Veteran-Friendly Employer.