Newspaper Carrier Independent Contractor
Earn extra cash as an Independent Contractor, delivering the Nevada Appeal every Wednesday and Saturday morning (12 am-7 am). Must have reliable transportation, driver's license, vehicle registration, insurance and social security card to contract for any routes.
- Liaising with the client to elucidate job requirements, as needed.
- Gathering the materials needed to complete the assignment.
- Overseeing the assignment, from inception to completion.
- Tailoring your approach to work to suit the job specifications, as required.
- Communicating assignment-related issues with the client as soon as they arise.
- Ensuring that assignments are completed according to stipulated requirements.
- Finalizing tasks by predetermined deadlines.
- Completing and submitting your tax returns in a timely manner.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.