Public Works Equipment Operator/Driver/LaborerNEW BRITAIN TOWNSHIP
Full-Time Public Works Equipment Operator/Driver/Laborer
New Britain Township has an immediate opening for a full-time Public Works Equipment Operator/Driver/Laborer.
Hours Monday thru Friday, 7:00 am - 3:00 pm, optional overtime; mandatory emergency response 24/7.
- Maintenance of all Township roadways, facilities, and grounds including parks, open space.
- Work includes but is not limited to mowing, trimming, weeding, maintaining flowerbeds, painting, trash removal.
- Operates gas-and diesel-powered vehicles, tools, tractors, chain saws, weed whackers.
- Performs roadwork, drainage, pipe replacement, patching, and installation of signs.
- Snow plowing and deicing of Township roads.
- Operation of all Township-owned equipment.
Must have valid CDL Class B or A with air brake endorsement.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.