Payroll SpecialistNew London, CT Area Jobs
We are looking for an exceptional Payroll Specialist to prepare and process biweekly payroll of over 500 employees.
Qualified Candidates Should Have:
• Considerable knowledge of payroll processes and related personnel policies, contracts and procedures.
• Knowledge of public school payroll requirements preferred.
• Experience in a Payroll Office performing all payroll functions (an Associate's degree and two years payroll office experience preferred).
• Knowledge of Federal (IRS) and State requirements pertaining to payroll.
• Working knowledge of computers and all Microsoft office software including Word and Excel.
• Knowledge in using financial software systems for payroll and payroll related financial activities including direct deposit, liability payments and absence management (Infinite Visions Experience preferred).
• Ability to perform basic mathematical computations.
• Excellent problem solving skills and high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion.
• Ability to work in a team environment.