FUEL OIL TRUCK DRIVERS
Fuel Oil truck driver for local deliveries in Mecklenburg and Gaston county. Class B CDL, Hazmat, and Tanker Endorsement. Company provided training. Good attitude required. Family run business, gas allowance, Safety bonus, profit sharing, health benefits. Good working conditions. We work rain or shine. Excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
– Home nightly
– Loadout terminal location in Charlotte, NC
– Available schedule M-F 2 am-10 am
– Loads range from 20-mile to 50-mile round trips.
– NO experience required, we will train.
– Competitive pay and benefits
- Transport hazardous liquids from Nisbet Oil terminal to customer locations.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance.
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules.
- Document and retain fuel receipts.
- Input data into our automated system for each stage of the loading and unloading process.
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures.
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions.
- Collect and verify delivery instructions.
- Class B CDL tractor/trailer experience
- Tanker & Hazmat endorsement
- Knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc.)
- Home nightly
- Profit-sharing plan
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Class B CDL (Required)
- Tanker Endorsement (Required)
- Hazmat Endorsement (Required)