CDL Class A DriverNorth American Forest Products
This is an excellent job opportunity for a truck driver who wants to be home at the end of each workday and be home weekends. Our fleet consists of only the latest and best equipment available. A CDL-A license and two years of relevant experience are required.
General Responsibilities: Pick-up and delivery of all materials in a safe and timely manner to/from various local customers.
- Be professional and courteous when making deliveries and pick-ups of material to and from all customers.
- Be present while loading and unloading of vehicles to insure safe and timely distribution.
- Check all loads for proper paperwork and materials.
- Operate curtain trucks when necessary.
- Complete all safety and mileage reports and return to shipping dept. when completed.
- Clean and report all truck or trailer problems to supervisor.
- Maintain equipment as needed for storage of deck sticks, straps, etc.
- Ability to drive tractor/trailer in all types of conditions.
- Ability to work overtime hours as needed.
- Know the rules and regulations of DOT and be able to pass a drug and alcohol test on a regular basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
Environmental/Physical Requirements: Ability to work and operate a tractor/trailer in a safe and timely manner in any type of weather condition.
Employment Benefits Include:
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Benefit Plan including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drugs
- Sick Pay
- Group Life Insurance
- Supplementary Life Insurance
- Legal Assistance and Identity Theft Protection
- Vacation, Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with matching contributions
About North American Forest Products: North American Forest Products is a leading manufacturer and distributor of wood products to the recreational vehicle, manufactured housing, mobile office, packaging, industrial and retail markets. North American Moulding is a supplier of profile wraps, custom mouldings, laminated panels and raw panels to the recreational vehicle, manufactured housing, mobile office, packaging, cabinet and retail markets.
If you are looking for your next career move and want more than a place to go, but a place you can grow, North American is your answer.