Interns - Fiscal ManagementNorth Central Texas Council of Governments
North Central Texas Council of Governments Arlington, TX. The Transportation Department of the North Central Texas Council of Governments is seeking Interns in our Fiscal Management program area.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Updating and organizing files.
- Labeling and preparing documents.
- Entering data into spreadsheets and databases.
- Copying and scanning documents.
- Compiling lists and reports.
- Creating flowcharts and other process documents.
- Performing data comparisons and analyses.
- Carrying out general administrative assignments.
- Detail oriented, organized, and ability to handle multiple tasks and tight deadlines.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound mathematical skills.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite. Familiarity with SharePoint a plus.
Must be attending an accredited college or university during employment. Pursuit of a degree in a related field desired.
No work experience required, at least one year of school-related experience preferred.
Salary: Minimum of $11.43 per hour.
Equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer.