Truck DriverNorthern Metal Recycling
Northern Metal Recycling, a division of EMR, the global forerunner in metals recycling is hiring! We are currently looking for a Full-time Truck Driver, to be based out of our facility in Willmar, MN.
We are a privately held company with a heritage dating back to the 1940's, employing 4,500 people operating at 180 locations around the world. We offer a competitive benefits package, dynamic company culture, and ample opportunity for a professional development in an ever-relevant and growing industry.
To learn more about EMR please take a look at our website: http://us.emrgroup.com.
* Must have a valid Class A license.
* General knowledge of State and Federal motor carrier regulations
* General knowledge of mechanics involving trucks and trailers
* Ability to work independently.
* Ability to operate the vehicle safely.
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
* Customer service skills.
* 1 year Class A driving experience.
* Transports materials to and from designated locations in a safe and efficient manner.
* Picks up full containers and unloads in designated locations.
* Secures loads according to Department of Transportation guidelines.
* Maintains contact with Dispatch and Scale operator to get assignments and properly report trip numbers.
Thank you for your interest in EMR -> Northern Metal Recycling!