Propane DriverNorthern Sierra Propane
Northern Sierra Propane Service Technician
Must Pass Pre-Employment Drug Test. Strong and stable work ethic. We will train you!
Paid vacation and company holidays. Dental, Vision and Medical, Life and Insurance.
Pre-employment drug screening.
General Job Requirements:
- Shall be familiar with Company Bylaws, policies, rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Stays informed of general Company issues and attends related training classes.
- Medic First Aid and CPR card and be proficient in their application preferred.
- Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and programs including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must demonstrate honesty, integrity, confidentiality, dependability, and flexibility along with initiative and motivation to organize and complete tasks and meet deadlines, acting independently and with minimum supervision and direction.
- Shall perform duties and assignments, and conduct self in such a manner as to reflect credit on the Company and contribute to an increasingly better understanding and harmonious relationship with customers and the general public.
- A professional appearance is important along with excellent skills in human relations with the ability to work as a team member.
- Must be physically able to sit at a computer desk using repetitive hand/arm motion and be able to perform strenuous tasks such as lifting, carrying, and hiking over rough terrain while carrying equipment. Must be able to pull 1 1/2 inch bulk delivery hose and fittings from Company vehicle to customer tank (maximum 150 feet) 20 to 30 times per day by hand and occasionally lift up to 100 pounds.
- Must obtain within 30 days of employment, a valid Class B Commercial Driver’s License in accordance with the U.S. Dept. of Transportation regulations in their state of residency with the following endorsements: air brakes, hazardous materials, tanker.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.