Propane DriverNorthern Sierra Propane
Full-time Expertise required High school diploma or equivalent, Class A or B Commercial License with clean driving record Hazmat, tanker and air brake endorsements required.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Must meet minimum age requirement.
- Class B CDL with Hazmat, Tanker and Air Brake endorsements.
- Must pass a DOT required physical and drug screen
- Must meet DOT and Company requirements..
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Ability to work additional hours and occasional Saturdays to meet business demands.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 80 pounds, walk, stand, sit, bend, and kneel.
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- TWIC card – transportation worker identification card.
- Bulk liquid experience.
- Customer service experience.
Pre-employment drug screening. Paid vacation and company holidays. Dental, Vision and Medical Insurance Life and insurance.
This company is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation. This law makes it illegal to discriminate against someone on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or sex. The law also makes it illegal to retaliate against a person because the person complained about discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit. The law also requires that employers reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' sincerely held religious practices, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the employer's business.