Propane Service TechnicianNorthern Sierra Propane
Northern Sierra Propane Service Technician
- Must Pass Pre-Employment Drug Test.
- Strong and stable work ethic.
We will train you!
Paid vacation and company holidays. Dental, Vision and Medical, Life and Insurance.
Pre-employment drug screening.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Assessing customers' equipment and service needs
- Installing and repairing propane equipment; this includes but is not limited to tank installations, leak tests, gas checks, tubing and pipe installations, gas appliance installations, tank maintenance and service
- Identifying revenue-generating opportunities, making recommendations to customers, and closing any sales that can be immediately performed
- Preparing accurate daily paperwork
- Effectively communicating with Dispatcher and other departments
- Utilizing all applicable safety equipment and personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Maintaining a clean and neat service van and properly accounting for assigned tools and parts inventory
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.