Route Truck DriversNorthwest Center
Route Truck Drivers
Northwest Center is looking for talented Route Truck Drivers to join our Big Blue Truck Team!
$1,500 Sign on Bonus*
★ Be home every day ★
★ Gain opportunities for advancement ★
★ Earn overtime and excellent benefits ★
Schedule: Flexible. We offer 4/10 shifts 7 days a week
Location: Sea-Tac, WA is your home base with daily work travel in the Puget Sound area
Wage Range: $16.50 - $18.00 per hour DOE
Contact: nwcenter.org/careers or call 206.771.2641 See below for customized links
Driver Job Basics:
Route Drivers make donation pickups in the Puget Sound area, load and unload these donations onto the box truck, provide exceptional service, and represent Northwest Center by informing donors of the positive impact their donations will have on the community.
- Must be 21 years or older
- Valid Washington State Driver's License
- Clean 5-year driving record
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to lift goods weighing 25lbs consistently, and on occasion up to 75lbs
- Ability to maintain physical activity for the duration of a 10-hour shift
- Ability to pass physical and drug screen
- (*Sign on Bonus paid out at 120 days of successful employment)
As a member of our Big Blue Truck division, you'll be an integral part of a busy, thriving industry where teamwork is critical. Whether you are driving one of our iconic Big Blue Trucks, attending a Donation Depot, or working in our Administrative Offices - you'll be doing a job you can be proud of! Northwest Center is one of the oldest and largest non-profit organizations collecting donations of clothing, shoes and household items throughout Washington State.