Driver, Transportation **SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE**
SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE!!
THIS POSITION IS TUES-SAT 8 AM-4:30 PM
This position is primarily responsible for providing safe, reliable, courteous, and efficient transportation services for OMM members.
Maintains attitudes and behaviors that demonstrate and uphold the Mission Statement of Oklahoma Methodist Manor (OMM), supports the OMM core values, and shows an understanding of OMM’s person-centered philosophy.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Minimum one year of experience in a similar transportation position desired.
- Must have a valid Oklahoma Commercial Drivers License (CDL).
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills and supervisory skills.
- Must maintain an exemplary driving record.
- Basic computer skills.
Provides safe transportation for members as required to accommodate individual and group needs.
- Coordinates daily transportation schedules with the Transportation Supervisor.
- Helps members to and from the bus, van, or car and into the destination place if needed.
- Maintains all medical or healthcare information pertaining to members as confidential.
- Reports any transportation problems with members to the Transportation Supervisor or Director of Member Services.
- Inspects interior/exterior of transportation vehicles for vacuuming and washing, installation of fuel, etc. on a daily basis.
- Monitors basic maintenance requirements of transportation vehicles and coordinates with the Transportation Supervisor.
- Other duties as needed
Performance and Professionalism
Maintains professional presence when representing Oklahoma Methodist Manor; exhibits a degree of professionalism consistent with standards in performance, behavior, and appearance.
- Maintains confidentiality and privacy at all times according to policies and procedures; uses discretion when discussing confidential matters.
- Demonstrates courteous and cooperative behavior with members, families, co-workers, subordinates, supervisors, and other department staff.
- Maintains positive working relationships with management and co-workers; willingly follows directions and requests as appropriate.
- Exhibits professional standards through appearance and demeanor.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of work assignments and performs in a manner to meet quality and timeliness objectives.
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of policies and procedures; seeks clarification or interpretation from appropriate supervisor when needed.
- Uses tactful, diplomatic communication techniques in all relations with others.
Demonstrates professional development/skills competency in all activities.
- Participates in in-services, projects, or committees as assigned.
- Maintains all certifications necessary for employment.
- Demonstrates flexibility, open-mindedness, and versatility in adjusting to changing environments and requirements as necessary.
- Commits to continually improving his/her skills through participation in educational opportunities whether offered on the job, within or outside of the community, to increase knowledge of work-related issues.
- Maintains a current knowledge of federal, state, and other regulations applicable to the job.
Safety and Security
Complies with Oklahoma Methodist Manor’s established safety rules and practices.
- Complies with applicable safety policies and procedures as prescribed by the organization, as well as government regulations.
- Reports any potential safety hazard(s) immediately to the supervisor or other appropriate personnel.
- Reports any injury of a member, visitor, or employee immediately to the supervisor or other appropriate personnel.