Transportation CoordinatorOptimization Associates Inc.
Optimization Associates Inc. (OAI) - We connect railroads to more efficiencies and savings on crew ground transportation. Providing crew transportation services to the railroad industry since 2000, we are a leader in crew transportation, information management and real-time logistics.
Our high performing team is looking to fill out our customer service/dispatch team. We have full time positions open on multiple shifts. Each shift consist of 3 twelve hour days and 1 six hour day (Listed out below).
Day Shifts: Sunday-Monday-Tuesday 7am to 7pm, Wednesday 7am to 1pm
Night shifts: Saturday-Sunday-Monday 6pm to 6am, Tuesday 6 pm- midnight, Saturday-Sunday-Monday 7pm to 7am, Tuesday 7pm to 1am, or Wednesday Midnight -6am, Wednesday-Thursday-Friday 6pm- 6am
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Responds to incoming calls and other forms of communication that require action to complete a transportation opportunity Monitors driver status and availability Identifies, researches, and resolves customer issues Use and understand Client and Supplier technologies / tools Candidates should :
- Be proficient multitasking with multiple apps, instant messaging, and phone systems.
- Enjoy customer service, teamwork, and a commitment to improvement.
- Must enjoy working on a team!
- A full time customer service/dispatch position with OAI provides:
- A consistent work schedule. You work the same schedule week to week.
- Accrual of PTO after 90 days of Employment (up to 80 hours for 1st year).
- Benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.).
- Great teammates.