Overhead Door Company of Grand Rapids is looking for Warehouse Person.
Who is Overhead Door?
Family-owned and operated since 1948, Overhead Door is the leader in garage door sales and service in the greater Grand Rapids area. We service all brands of garage doors, garage door openers, rolling steel doors, fire doors, specialty door, and dock equipment. We are committed to the highest standards of customer service. We believe that honesty and integrity are the foundation of trust with our customers and employees. Our success depends on the talented and dedicated people we have working for us and we support a positive work environment.
What you will do:
* Talk to customers on the phone and assist them with parts.
* Deal directly with customers that come in to the parts counter.
* Assist in unloading trucks and putting stock away.
* Packaging and shipping out parts.
* Assist the installation and service personnel.
* Deliver or pick-up parts and warehouse items when needed.
* Help keep warehouse neat and organized.
Needed for success:
* Wonderful Customer Service skills.
* Quick learner with good retention.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Ability to life up to 75 pounds.
* Ability to use a forklift/hi-lo.
* Have a good standing driver's license.
* Able to pass a physical.
Overhead Door is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. This is a full-time position with a benefit package that includes 401 K, medical insurance, dental insurance, short-term disability, prescription drug coverage, life insurance, vision care plan, paid sick time, holidays and paid vacations.
Web Id: 0009917229