Pacific Monarch Ltd.
Position: Charter Bus Driver – Part time
Must have CA Class B license with passenger endorsement, airbrakes preferred.
Be able to pass DOT drug and alcohol tests.
Be able to pass a background check.
- First priority is safety:
- exercise maximum regard for the safety and welfare of all passengers at all times,
- follow all safety policies and procedures,
- instruct passengers regarding safety,
- drive defensively under varying traffic conditions and inclement weather,
- safely operate a vehicle in transporting passengers to and from designated locations, as well as related activities, in a safe, timely manner.
- Assists passengers in loading and disembarking process; able to load and unload luggage, golf clubs, etc.
- Read and understand workorder assignments and mapping.
- Maintain good work habits through timeliness, low absenteeism, and a presentable appearance.
- Conduct thorough pre-trip, post-trip inspections of the vehicle.
- Complete and timely submit required documentation to administration.
- Immediately notify maintenance of mechanical failure or safety deficiencies observed in inspections or during operation of vehicle.
- Keep the assigned bus clean and sanitary at all times.
Pacific Monarch Ltd. is a charter bus transportation company providing services to local and visiting businesses, organizations and private parties. We are based on the Monterey Bay Peninsula in Central California. Since 1985 Pacific Monarch has continued under the same local ownership and operation. We have established a distinguished reputation of superior service by offering the finest transportation equipment available, as well as the highest quality personnel. Our customers enjoy an experience that far exceeds expectations to build friendly, long-term relationships.
Click "apply' to submit resume by email.