Bus Driver Rovers
Bus Driver Rovers needed to drive for the Park City School District. Amazing hours for retirees, parents with kids in school, and college students. Up to 30 hours during the week – and – if you don’t have a CDL (Commercial Driver’s License) you’ll GET PAID during training to earn it!
• Insurance and retirement benefits
• Work Schedule 3rd week of August thru 2nd week of June
• Summers off with the possibility of Summer driving opportunities
• Split shifts = freedom during the day!
• No required weekends
• Extra work available if desired
• Ongoing Regular training instruction and professional development provided
• Ability to work outdoors
• Holidays off!
Daily driving assignments will be based on need. You’ll be required to pass the written and road/skills tests for the CDL (and to cover the cost of these tests). You must also complete the DOT physical examination, USOE physical assessment and drug testing before driving. You will need to submit a Motor Vehicle Report with application, current within one month of date of application. High school diploma or GED required. Must be at least 21 years of age.
Salary: $19.64 - $21.14 per hour.