Class A CDL OTR Team & Single DriversPCC Transportation Inc.
OTR TEAM AND Class A CDL Team drivers needed for SINGLE DRIVERS an OTR and local based company QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS ProfessionalClean MVR e 2 years' experience CDL driving BENEFITS Great attitude with "Team" mentalityW Weekly Pay New Trucks and Trailers NO Touch Freight Vacation Time Sign on BONUS $$$ Insurance benefit . Safe Driver B ONUS APPLY Online at www.pcctransportation.com Call today to discuss your future at 8 TRANSPORTATION, INC COLUMBUS, OH1O PCC Transportation, Inc. Phone: 614-754-8929 Ext: 22
A driver must meet the following requirements:
- Be in good health and physically able to perform all duties of a driver.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Speak and read English well enough to converse with the general public, understand highway traffic and signals, respond to official questions, and be able to make legible entries on reports and records.
- Be able to drive the vehicle safely.
- Know how to safely load and properly block, brace, and secure the cargo.
- Have only one valid commercial motor vehicle operator's license.
- Provide an employing motor carrier with a list of all motor vehicle violations or a signed statement that driver has not been convicted of any motor vehicle violations during the past 12 months. A disqualified driver must not be allowed to drive a commercial motor vehicle for any reason.
- Pass a driver's road test or equivalent.
- Complete an application for employment.
- Possess a valid medical certificate.
- Have at least 2 years of verifiable experience.