Foreman Operator with Class A CDL APCi Roads
PCI Roads (Topeka location) is currently seeking a Foreman/Operator with Class A CDL.
Full-time Position with Benefits.
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off & Holidays
- Pay to be negotiated upon experiences and production.
- Starting range $45,000- $65,000
- Per Diem
- Experience with excavator, backhoe, and crane preferred.
- Valid commercial driver’s license - Class A.
- Valid medical card as per DOT standard.
- Good driving record with no major violations.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment and random drug screens.
About Us: (this part may not be your location)
In 2008, a group of talented and experienced construction folk came together to form PCiRoads. Their idea was simple. Let’s base a highway/heavy construction company!. Let’s use proven crews and innovative construction technologies to get the jobs done right. Give the customer a quality product, give it to them on time, and stand by your work. The doors opened. The contracts fell into place and as they say, the rest is history.
PCiRoads has been building ever since. And not just in the obvious ways. Besides the highways, bridges, and specialty infrastructure, our company takes great pride in building solutions. We strive to build lasting customer partnerships. And most importantly, along the way, we have managed to build a stellar reputation in this demanding industry. PCiRoads is a proven performer. We look forward to working with you.
PCiRoads is an Equal Opportunity Employer.