Assistant Operations Manager, Call Center Manager, DispatchersPeak 1 Express
- Assistant Operations Manager
- Call Center Manager
Assistant Operations Manager Job Responsibilities
- Develop productive, profitable and achievement oriented working environment for employees.
- Address operational issues and concerns in a timely fashion.
- Supervise operations team to ensure operational excellence and excellent customer services.
- Educate operations team on best practices, company policies and service excellence standards.
Call Center Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Schedule and manage sales staff
- Manage sales supervisors
- Communicate hiring/staffing needs
- Attend Scrum
- Work with Operations
- Manage Inventory
- Handle partner bookings (putting them into our sales software, confirming with the partner)
Dispatchers Job Responsibilities
- Take calls from all drivers before leaving the airport/county to ensure they have all of their guests and have no changes
- Data Entry of all driver logs and making routes
- Open and close the office
- General office administration
- Create GPS routes for drivers
- Monitor drivers on the road and progress on pick ups
- Monitor road conditions and route drivers onto frontage roads
Drivers Job Responsibilities
- Be punctual and have exceptional time management skills
- Perform pre-trip inspection of your vehicle
- Read and understand your trip manifests
- Map out your routes prior to departure
- Be comfortable finding the pick-up points of guests
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.